Happyhankerchief89Happyhankerchief89

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Mista_tee can suck my ass

It was funny. It was a clever look on a great N64 game. The humor in it was good all around. The jokes were awesome because it played off of the game pretty damn well. Now Mista Tee... you can suck a dirty dick.
Later
BTW, good job on the movie

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

Hupples can suck a dick

Who cares if we are immature, at least we have fun in life. Good shit Dave. 5/5 for j00

VG Stars:Outtakes Ep.1 VG Stars:Outtakes Ep.1

I'm sorry....

.... it was drawn out waaaay too long for that one joke. The music was repetative.... maybe next time sport.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

You kick ass

I envy David.... You are brilliant in a sick demented way.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Yo... what is that song called?

Awesome movie... who is the artist and title of the song... i love that song.. and i can't think of what the fuck it's called. Good movie. had me crackin up
later

Praise The Lard Praise The Lard

Wow

That has gotta be one of the gayest things I've ever seen.... and I mean that in a literal sense.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

hey... good shit

The Numa Numa thing was alright..... waaaay too much credit though.. Kudos good sir... kudos. Ignore what any disagreeing assmunchers say.
later

LOTR Parody: SE p3 LOTR Parody: SE p3

I'm SICK of lord of the Rings shit.

the movies were OK... not good enough to spend so much time makin all these fuckin movies about.... They are gettin REALLY old... Frodo, and all the other little fuckers can suck my ass. Have a pleasant day

Marcus Peblo 7 part 2 Marcus Peblo 7 part 2

I'm gettin tired of these

They are vague and boring. I know there is the "hidden message", But that still doesn't make it any better. You cannot tell what happens. I've watched all of them... and i still don't follow, so it's not worth the bother.

The Final Task The Final Task

The guy who rated this before me is a douchebag...

This is an awesome submission and deserves praise. Kudos.
The guy who rate this before.. can suck a dirty donkey cock because he has no perception of what art is. I would like to see him thin k of somethin as clever as this work. Once again... bravo. Keep it up... and FUCK that other guy.